thumbnail

mom ki chudai

Hi all readers my self from Tamilnadu and going to share my real life experience with you all:) let me introduce about myself am presently working in a MNC and this happened when i was doing my second year college. My family consist of my father , mother, myself . This story s about how i become a lucky son to make love wit my real own mom, i don want to share name for privacy reasons. Let me tell you about my mom she was just 38yrs at the time this incident happened and i was 20yrs, am mom sizes are may be 34-30-36 and she s fair in colour with black eyes and good length hair she looks very very young for her age and she always wears saree al the time and maintains her very clean and beautiful. 

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.